On Sunday 11 November 2001 12:39 am, you sent me this message:
> Sorry for this OT.
>
> Anyway, I would like to ask your opinion to what Socket A Motherboard for
> AMD Athlon 1.x Ghz would you like to recommend to me?

I built my system using the AMD 1Ghz processor in a AOpen AK73 series MB
(1394 AK73). I've had no problems as of yet and the speed is incredible.
I found that the bus speed is 133mhz but when peripherals are made for
266mhz, then this board can handle it as well, IMHO!

While putting it together, I did find the CPU fan was a bit difficult to
install. The socket is surrounded by components that can be scratched very
easy. But then again, I bought a "dual-fan" system to cool my cpu....very
large!

Have fun!
Roger

I am planning to
> build my "all-in-one server" for my small Internet cafe.  Also, what UPS is
> good for this kind of server would you like to recommend to me?
>
> By the way, I am planning to install Linux Mandrake 8.1 in that server and
> probably I'll make it also as the Linux Terminal Server
> <http://www.ltsp.org/>, that is if I can make it.
>
> Thanks in advance.

> www.edsamail.com

Computers are like air conditioners......they stop working properly if you
open windows!