I know that attachments are "taboo" but I'm puzzled by this. I selected this
text from a web page (highlighted with my mouse, opened kedit, 3rd button
clicked and pasted it into kedit, saved it as plain ASCI text). Dragged it to
my printer, and it printed out a solid black page.

Done it twice more, still does same thing.

I even opened it in kedit again, saved it again, opened it in Konqueror, and
it shows up as a plain ASCI text page. Print it out, solid black page. Never
had this happen before. Anyone know why, or better yet - try to print it out
and see if it does the same thing.

Thanks.

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord

Your nearest Whirlpool Washer or Dryer Service locations are:

TRI COUNTY APPLIANCE REPAIR
65 MIDDLEFORK ROAD, ROUTE 825
HAGER HILL, KY 41222
Phone Number: 606-789-7036