-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of shane
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 6:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] mounting smbfs

try komba2, should be on rpmfind or on the cds if you have 8.1

On Monday 12 November 2001 18:40, you spoke unto me thusly:

--
Linux, cause i reboot less often than windows users reinstall.....

shane
registered linux user #101606 @ http://counter.li.org/
http://www.mystic-light.net/personal/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98