On Sun, 4 Nov 2001 19:40, _nasturtium wrote:
> It works and you know it...

The NT Loaded stopped Linux from booting and you know it.

> If it doesn't work then remake it. I've tried it and it works perfectly on
> a Pentium II 350...
> And don't forget I happen to be an Internet Security expert (just ask
> civileme) who can read iptables even in Chinese...

This "expert" is the one that deleted my ENTIRE extended partition once "by
accident".
I'm surprised that such an NT-fanatic could join this list.

> I is very good as it is now possible to access my primary operating system
> (Win '98) in one step rather than two.

But the _real_ operating system (Linux) could not be accessed at all thanks
to the NT loader.

> How things suddenly stuff up "next
> day"is beyond me but there was probably a bit of "help"from you.

Your comments are unhelpful and so are you turning up on this list.
I shall not respond to any more emails from you.