Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone can 'walk' me though seting up Bastille in
lm8.0.
My problem is, that if I run InteractiveBastille, my windows boxes no
longer get an ip address. I played with the bastille config file, but
then internet sharing stopped.
It seems I can have either a firewall or dhcp and internet sharing,
but not both.
I noticed after running bastille and reebooting, I got an error like
"Ip virtual server could not open /proc/net/ip_masq/vs file".
I have iptables installed but Mandrake Control center  says ipchains
and iptables are stopped. is that normal?

Colin Jenkins
ICQ: 650611   registered linux user 223862
Politics. From the greek poly, meaning many, and ticks, a small, annoying bloodsucker.