From: "Andrea Fabris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [newbie] cat5 cable again
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:34:50 +0100

Hi everybody
At home i have a little lan (2 pc ;-) ) and i use a crossed cable to connect
them, the cable is a cat5 12m long but im able to run the cards only at
10baseT cause they "see" a disconnected cable if i run'em at 100BaseT
Any Idea?

Andrea Fabris

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

La tua bolletta scotta???
Tele2: il modo pił sicuro per risparmiare fino al 50% su urbane e
interurbane.
Diventa cliente subito e telefoni per 3ore GRATIS.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=118&d=14-11