Thanks Paul I'll try that.
The problem is that the mirros site list does loadup, the problem is that
all of the sites I've tried keep reporting a error. I'll try and write down
the error when I get home.

On an other note. When I do a custom install(where I select only the
packages I want) I can't get tuxRacer to work. BUT if I install EVERYTHING
minus the server stuff tuxracer works. Now that I installed EVERYTHING and
tuxracer is working, it's SLOW as heck. Un-playable. I have a Riva TNT2
videocard. I'll try and upgrade the drivers tonight.