On Friday 16 November 2001 10:39 am, Jason Pearce wrote:
> Hi list ,
> I am having some trouble getting java applets
> to work in konqueror.
> I have set the path in .bashrc
> export PATH=$PATH:'/opt/IBMJava2-13/jre/bin'
> and also set the path in konqueror.
> before i set the path in .bashrc I was getting the
> error unable to find java blahblah
> now I get loading applet in the applet window
> but nothing else.
> I am running mandrake 8.0
> on 266 p2 with 320meg Ram.
> any help would be appreciated
> cheers Jason

I got blackdown and set the Path to java executable in Konqueror, but
my PATH env was such a mess with lots of things appearing twice that
I never added java to it cause I couldn't figure out where ut was
being set. Konqueror still loads java apps just fine, although I
don't suppose i could use java for anything else.
--

Regards

pete