I'm running v8.1 and I reinstalled the space combat/flight game "Terminus". It
installed just fine, but I'm having a problem running it. Whenever I type in
"terminus" from a shell, I get the following:

[darklord@darkforce darklord]$ terminus
terminus: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.2.8: cannot open

Well, I searched and found several RPM packages that have this file in them,
however all are older than what is currently being used with Mandrake 8.1. So,
is there a way to remove that 1 single file from an RPM? I did a "man rpm" but
didn't see anything like that.

Thanks! ;-)

--

                                                                       /\