On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:37, Rick [Kitty5] wrote:
|  > Rant over... thanks for listening and be warned...
|
|  you would be better using win2000 for dual booting, as it really is a
| very different beast compared to the 9x series, and as a result will
| give you fewer headaches
|
|  Rick

You're right.  I've never used Win2000 and I guess I won't since I refuse
to give billy boy another dime because of... ummm... how do I put it
nicely.... well because of their business tactics...

Thanks for the suggestion tho ; )

skinky
--
But what ... is it good for?
(Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,