From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of SKLIM
Sent: Monday, 19 November 2001 10:28 AM
To: Linux Newbie
Subject: [newbie] SSH via iexplorer

Hi!

I have install the ixplorer in my win98 for FTP my Linux server with using SSH.

I cannot tranfer a files such as named.conf and log files.
I have copy my log file into /home/admin/data/log and home/admin/data/named.

When I try to FTP to my win98 only the files named.conf and all the log files did not allow ..?

I have no idea why ? Other files is OK ..except those files .

Can someone HELP ...why ?

Best regards,
SKLIM