Chris,

This is part of the e-mail that cron sends on completion of the 'logcheck'
entry in /etc/cron.daily .  Basically these are items to let you know that
something changed since the last time it ran.  It is not a good idea to
disable it, and in fact is a good idea to check on the items it is
'warning' about.  If you have more specific questions, don't hesitate to
send an e-mail to the list.

Michael

--
Michael Viron