Well I'm not aware of any of the standard tools that would do quite this, but
I'm sure the correct combination of IPtable commands would have the desired
effect. Start reading 'man iptables' (Not sure if Mandrake 7.1 supports
iptables. In which case ipchains is the command to use)

This HOWTO ought to help you
http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/nag2/index.html