Dave Sherman wrote:

>On Wed, 2001-11-21 at 15:57, Randy Kramer wrote:
>
>>Dave Sherman wrote:
>>
>>>My Aunt MAUREEN was a military advisor to IKE & TINA TURNER!!
>>>
>>OK, so what's "the rest of the story"?
>>

>I run fortune in a cron job, to generate my signature file. I really
>don't know what some of these things mean.... I think the signature in
>this message is just a silly joke to keep you hanging ;-)

This seems to apply to all the fortune messages that have a lot of
capitals.  Or maybe whoever wrote them was taking mind-warping chemicals
at the time.

On the subject of fortune, is there any way to replace the standard
Mandrake welcome message (e.g. "Welcome to somehostorother") with
fortune output?

Robin