ehhh... it's a different "e-fax" I believe. one that MDK supplies is a
program to fax (like hylafax, or in M$winder$, winfax) and the other is a
service that offers a free fax phone number, and you recieve your fax via
e-mail. I believe they make there money by being the recieving service for
long distance charges from the sender, or added charges for a local or 800
fax number, but it does require some (as far as I know) helper program to
view the document (it will have an .efx extension I believe).