I wanted to say thanks to everyone who wrote me back with fixes for my usb
problem.  Now I have two or three more questions =)

1)inetd?  I can't seem to find it.  I thought it was normally in /etc?  I
found a Xinetd, but I cant find inetd?  Do I need to run something?  I'm not
sure what inetd even is?  Does it start services?

2)Apache.  I have it up and running because I can connect to the server and
view the default index.  Where does the Apache directory reside?  Is it
called "http"?  I can't see to find the default index file?  Any help would
be great.

3)Telnet.  Again back to inetd.  I read the service starts in inetd?  Is
telnet installed by default?  Do I need to download a telnet package?  If I
do could somebody recommend one?
Thanks...

Alan