Hoi Ethan

go to http://rpmfind.net and do a search for the missing packages and
install them.

note once you know that you have all the packages you may have to add
--nodeps to the rpm command ie

rpm -ivh --nodeps [package]

but only do this once you know that you have all the packages and when
rpm won't let you install any of them on account of dependencies ie each
package requires one of the others, and if this is the case choose the
lib rpm

Regards Darrin