You need to find out what kind of network chipset your Ultra 2 station came
with, or buy another network interface card that can be seen by mandrake's
hard drake.

Your Sun documentation SHOULD tell you what came with your computer, and it
will be specific enough that you can find the correct adaptor.  I cannot give
you the exact answer because I have worked on mainly the Solaris versions of
xnix  (on E250s or bigger), so they aren't the same.  I can tell you that
Sun's documentation is pretty thurough and you can start there.

Sorry so little guidance.

Steve Weltman