Hi All,

I set my up my LM8.0 for three users. Root, Me and my Son!

I've had no problems until tonight. My son tells me that
his konqueror keeps crashing. I went to his login session
and tried to launch konq from the terminal. It tells me the
following:

KCrash: Application Name = konqueror path = <unknown>

Now this is just the reference to the crash for this
particular application. There are many other errors listed.

Does this line tell me that konq cannot be found?

and if so, what file do I put the correct path into and
what correct path would that be? assuming this is my
problem!

BTW, I changed the name of
/home/myson/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/profiles/filemanagement
 -> to oldfilemanagement

then I copied my filemanagement file to his! (I only did
this because the paths listed in my file was the complete
path to this file and his was just /home/myson

anyway, konq seems to be the only application crashing. I
did have problems with KMail crashing but I found the "file
lock" box checked in KPPP so I unmarked the box and KMail
now loads fine.

???

TIA
Roger