On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 10:10, Jim Dawson wrote:
> I finally managed to get Evolution RC2 installed on my LM 8.1 system, but now the
>'Contacts' and 'Mail' portions don't work, Does anyone know how to fix this?
>
> Thanks in advance.

When I upgraded to Evo RC1, I found that I had to log out and log back
in to get it working correctly. I may have even restarted the X server,
but I don't remember for sure. Anyway, the problem seems to be with
loaded already when you install/upgrade Evolution, and the new libs
won't be loaded until you log out and back in.

Dave
--
"Falling in love makes smoking pot all day look like the ultimate in
restraint."