Hey group,

I am using an HP all-in-one thng...Prints, copies, scans (well, sort of),
connected via USB, and was detected at my original install correctly.  I am
not able to print to this device ever, but I really want to get rid of MS on
this system if I can.

Can someone help me on this?  I believe that I have the correct drivers
(CUPS-o-matic script, HPIJS, ghostscript, foomatic, and even the usb), but I
would like to know who else out here has a printer that is using the USB
interface and is successful with it.

At the moment, its a fantastically expensive paperweight, so I'd like to use
it before the inkjets dry up and blow away! =)

Well, TIA!!

Steve Weltman
from LA, CA