Hello again list,

Jeez, you guys are fast and good! Thanks so much to all for the answers on CD
burning stuff. I swear, as soon as I sent the message to the list I looked
exactly where you people all pointed to! It had already found my burner, and
so I dived right in and burned a few files using two of the three apps
listed. I must admit there is a lot of intimidating stuff in these apps, much
more so than any windoze burning app. But that's good. MS treats it's users
like dummies, Mandrake-Linux appears to know we're not!
Thanks again, and keep up the great work.
Now my next question is................?
Mick Duffy