Hey yall, I have a clean install of LM 8.1 and I can not get my users web sites to come up. When you type the URL http://domainname.edu/~user I get an error telling me I do not have permission to access it. I have done this before and the only thing I can think of is that this time during the install I chose medium instead of low on the security setting because this box is on the net all the time with a static IP running Apache, ProFTPd and SSH. The domain web site comes up fine it is just the users sites that are a problem. I have looked in the httpd config files and it has entries that look to me like it should work but what I know about configuring Apache is just enough to mess something up. Can any of you give me a hand?