sorry, I used the "show hidden files" tab and now ...even tho it's there. i
don't see it. some times a hidden file might just be something you need, and
if it seems empty when you look at it, when it;s needed, it sure would be
nice to have, and really, in that 40 gig HD, how much space are you losing?