hi..!  how ya doin' ?  ;oP

this time these are my questions..

i've noticed that when i log into windoze ( yes unfortunately i still use
it, however less and less  often ) my zonealarm firewall logs
repeated attempts from a single IP address trying to connect to my
computer ( repeated = HUNDREDS of times ). note that it is always the same
source ip,   and same port it tries to connect to. it's a high port so i
guess it's not trying to access any regular service. now, this
led me to a question.. was this port open when i was using linux?
( port is over 27900 )
How can i tell about this in linux? like,
people trying to connect to my computer, connections
accepted/rejected/ignored... from what ip, etc...

my second question was asked before by other people but i forgot to write
down the answer and i ended up forgetting.. how can i see all the processes
running in my pc? like the task manager on windoze..?

thanks for your patience! ;o)

see ya.