PR> I'm no expert on Wine and wine debugging, but I would suggest you
PR> download the latest CVS builds from http://wine.dataparty.no .  These
PR> will always be the latest version every day.  And they are easy to
PR> download/install.  I have had them running with no problems (though I
PR> still can't open all the programs I would necesarily like to).  I have
PR> ehard of people running starcraft successfully with wine, but have never
PR> played any games myself.

PR> Good luck.

PR> -Paul Rodríguez

 Yes, forget about the mdk wine rpms. The ones coming with the default
 MDK 8.1 are not working, and dont waste your time trying to fix it.
 Just remove the wine and wine-devel packages, and install a wine
 package from wine.dataparty.no  or linuxeasy.com/daily .

 The rpms in wine.dataparty.no do not have opengl support compiled in.
 You can play starcraft with them, but no opengl games. I have sent an
 email to the maintainer, maybe he will fix it. But if you dont wat to
 wait, you can get the source from the same site and compile it on
 your own.

 On the other hand, there are rpms at linuxeasy.com/daily . These ones
 support opengl, but they dont seem to be updated for a few weeks,
 since winehq anounced it as a usable version. (11.01 I guess)

 Onur Kucuk