Damian G wrote:

> after you downloaded the .bin files, you have to run them. watch for
> the file's access permissions. usually you won't be able to run them
> right away. in KDE, right click on the file and in properties turn
> "execute" permission on.

Don't forget to be root use the /net option as well, if you want more
than one user to be able to access Star Office.

I'd recommend 6.0 over 5.2, even though it's still beta.  It's a bit
faster and has KDE/GNOME integration instead of the awful "integrated
desktop" that comes with 5.*.  You lose the web browser and email
client, but they were IMO superfluous anyway.

Robin