Ah  you  are starting to reap the consequences of using  cooker.

In order to install komba2 you had a dependency to install libpng3 which
installed alongside libpng2.  Trouble is both packages contain the same files
and any program that relies on libpng2 may now be 'broken'.

You should be using komba2-0.71-5mdk which is on your distribution discs.
You will have to remove libpng3 and replace libpng2 using the --replacepkgs
option of rpm to get it back into a fit state.

HTH
Derek