Gidday Frank
Like I said I know nothing about fetchmail, and I'm pretty much a newbie, but that
would
be the first thing I"d do to
figure out if it's a problem with Yahoo or something else. It seems like something
else.
Bit weird to let you put more than one address to collect mail from and then not have
it
work.

Pure stab in the dark but have you tried to put
> > set postmaster "postmaster"
> > set bouncemail
> > set no spambounce
> > set daemon 20
in a second time so that each collection address has it?
If that works maybe you could trim lines back out until you find what you need to have
in
there.

Otherwise is there a fetchmail specific list maybe?

rgrds
max