Hi All!

    I have new installed Mandrake 8.1 on a machine having 2 ethernet cards,
eth0 and eth1. Eth0 connect the computer to the ADSL modem. Eth1 connects it
to network hub and through it to the local network. I tried all the wizards
to configure gateway. I want a firewall with masquerad but without any
restrictions on the outgoing connections. If I configure network with
draknet, - the network works fine, both ADSL with pppoe and LAN. But no
forwarding gateway "closed", the LAN computers see it and may use it's DNS
but can not connect to the Internet.
    And if I use drakgw, it stops ADSL and can not start it. It knows only
eth0 and eth1 and have not choise to set ppp0 as the outgoing connection.
    So my gateway now works, but with "manual" start of "/etc/init.d/adsl
start".
    May be I must edit some configuration files and not rely upon these
wizards?

    WBR,
        Sergey Ivanov