OK, I am feeling a bit stupid right now! How do I build a source RPM? I
have been trying 'rpm --rebuild package.src.rpm', but I keep getting the
message 'package.src.rpm: no such file or directory'.

The package *does* exist. I "installed" it, and the tarball went into
/usr/src/RPM/SOURCES, and the spec file went into /usr/src/RPM/SPECS,
like I would have expected. The source RPM itself is in /usr/src/RPM,
where I copied it before installing it. I am su'd to root. Is this a
PATH issue?

Dave
--
The key to building a superstar is to keep their mouth shut.  To reveal
an artist to the people can be to destroy him.  It isn't to anyone's