Dear Frans,

Thank you for this help. I found out that I needed to install my kernel
sources which I did. After that the install attempt found my C ++ header
files however there were alot of error messages and it did not work. I was
given a web page for downloading the pre-built modules. I did and read the
instructions however I do not know which modules to install from this rpm.
Suse, Redhat , and Turbo are in the package but no LM 8.1. Does anyone know
which package I can use or if there is a workaround for this? Thanks for any
help.

Sincerely,

Marcia