On 10 Dec 2001 08:31:25 -0600
Ben Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> frantically pecked out this message:::::
> I have a problem in telnet.  When I go to a console window this doesn't
> happen, but when I telnet into other servers, my display is staggered.
> Like this:
>
> Login:  testuser
>               Password:
>                         Last login: Wed Oct 6 22:07:20 from linux
>
> temp%
>
> The next line starts where the line above it ends.  I've tried other
> terminal types, but nothing seems to change it.  Anyone have any ideas?
> I'm running ML 8.1.
>
> Ben Lee

Not a clue Ben, but telnet is evil. ssh on the other hand is wonderful AND it's
secure. Prolly won't stager the text on the screen either. although i can't be sure
since i really don't know why that is happening.

since my two cents isn't really worth all that much i guess i'll jest shuuuuuuuuuut up.
--
Mark

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  9:05pm  up 1 day, 23:01,  1 user,  load average: 1.74, 1.15, 0.75