Hi

Can some one help!!!  Im new to linux and Im running Mandrake 8.1.  I prefer
running Konqueror as my web browser rather than Mozilla or Netscape.  But
internet sites don't play sound clips, but do when viewed in Mozilla or
Netscape.  I think the sound card is installed correctly because sound works
in Mozilla, Netscape, media player, cd player, xmms and arts...  Does the
Konqueror Web Browser play sound?   Is some configuration required?

Also some sites I visit use flash.  I have the netscape flash player
installed and the flash is played in the browser, but I get the macromedia
site opened in another window asking me to download the flash player.  But
I already have it installed.  Is this a problem with these sites or
Konqueror/flash configuration?

Thanks
Mark Evans