Hi, I have a XIRCOM Cardbus Realport 10/100/56k PCMCIA ethernet card.
:) Long name.  I can connect to the internet just fine, but HardDrake in
DrakConf (or anything else as far as I can tell) can not identify my
card.  This hasn't been a problem untill now because I have no troubles
connecting to the internet.

But, following the MandrakeUser.org tutorials for setting up a home LAN,
I need to have the proper modules for the card installed.

Problem is, I don't know what these are, or whether or not they are
already installed.  HardDrake says

Vendor: Xircom

Model: Cardbus Ethernet 10/100

Kernel Module: CardBus:tulip_cb

Bus Type: PCI

Informations: This device hasn't been identified by HardDrake, please
send `/proc/bus/*' files and this device ID `115d0003' to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Looking in /usr/src/linux-2.4.8/drivers/net/pcmcia/  I also see
"xircom_cb.c".

A search on the internet says I should use "xirc2ps_cs driver" included
in the PCMCIA package.

To make it easier, my questions are:

1) What information, specifically, should I send to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ? And how?  (e.g. tar file?)

2) Which driver should I use, from where?

3)  How do I install it/see if it is already installed?

Thanks!

-Paul Rodríguez