Hi Mark

You posted this URL on the 'newbie' list yesterday. I tried using it but
it fails with 'unknown host'. Can I ask you to check it again, to see if
there are any typos in it.

Normally, I don't get too excited about broken links - I just move on -
but your description of this tutorial as 'the best ever' has me intrigued.

Thanks.

Lance Dow