Hi there,
        Can anyone give some ideas on troubleshooting this?  I've been using KDE
Media Player (noatun) steadily since I installed with little to no problems.
Of course, I've tweaked some sound server settings to get better playback,
but I'm still using the default settings in Media Player.  Recently, it's
showing some strange behavior.

        When I start it from the K menu, it looks like it's opening, but never comes
up.  I can use Konq and select an .ogg file and actually listen to music, but
I can't get to my playlist or see the noatun interface.  So, Media Player
seems to be running in the background, but I can't see anything of it.  It
even shows up in the list of running processes.  So, what can I do here?

Thanks,
Matt