Hello i just finished configuring a new desktop machine and a samba, print,
nfs, server, gateway (weeew).
On the desktop machine (athlon 1333 ddrram etc.) running Mandrake 8.1 with
kde 2.2.2 and a kernell 2.4.13, i suddenly realised the a prozess called
kapm-idled uses between 15 and 40% of my cpu allthetime! What can i do about
it does that have something to do with apm ? I dissabled that in
drakxservices but still kapm-idled continues lurking through my system.
Give me a hint im damn tired that was like 10 hours configs i got behind=).
Thanx