On Tuesday 11 December 2001 09:21, you wrote:
> I heard once of a program that will automatically update files on your
> computer from a remote server.  Any body know how I can automate, say,

Well, if there is a way to access the site and file with rsync that would
probably be the best way. Otherwise you can use cvs or cvsup depending on
how you can access the site. If there's only Web access you might try
'lynx -dump' followed by the full url of the program name. Once you've been
able to determine how you can get the file from a command line it should be
easy to make a crontab to automate this every night.