We can tell you are new to linux, in fact still using m$-lookout for your
mail. and sending some kinda wider$ attachment to a Linux users list.... what
the heck is winmail.dat? it don't show up as anything but an attachment to
me. what packages do you think debian has that Mandrake ain't? you can
compile them from the source, but heck there sure is damn near everything
RPMed and optimized already for MDK.
if there is some program that ain't mdk.RPMed, let us all know what it is and
why it's good. (I know I will go get it and check it out)

On Tuesday 18 December 2001 18:20, you wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a new user of Mandrake and i am interested to know if it is possible
> to install debian packages into a Mandrake system. If this is posible i
> would like to know how i can do it.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Fdo. José Manuel González Mayoral

 from your e-mail headers;