On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:13:54 -0200 (BRST)
"Ricardo Castanho de O. Freitas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake
these words to ponder:

> On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Mark Weaver wrote:
>
> You're talking about the pgp-sig or the 'confirm' on the subject?

the pgp-sig. it used to bug the hell out-a me till I figured out how to turn off the
key "get" with Sylpheed. Pine, you can't shut that one off if you've got pgpenvelope
installed. you're stuck with a gazillion friggin keys on your keyring that have to be
cleaned out once a week.

I just don't get it why people would feel they've got to sign email that they're
sending to a mailing list.
--
daRcmaTTeR

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  7:05pm  up 3 days, 10:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.16, 0.18