On Thursday 20 December 2001 20:27, chris swain wrote:

|  Hi all. I use Kmail for my mail program and mandrake 7.2.  Ive been having
|  some strange problems where I have sent an email and it doesnt arrive
|  until several days later.  The last incident I sent the mail on the
|  16th and he recieved it on the 20th.

chris, its possible that its a problem with your isp.  I had the same
problem about 6 weeks ago but it only lasted a few days then all was back
to normal.  The only thing I could put it down to was that my isp was
having problems.  Hopefully your problem will aslo solve itself soon!

skinky
--
But what ... is it good for?
(Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,