I've been reading all the posts regarding the operation of Realplayer
and Mozilla as I was experiencing problems with Realplay in that it
would not pop-up when the appropriate URL was clicked on. I eventually
solved the problem by installing netscape 6.2.1 from the netscape site.
Real Player now pops-up and plays and there are no entries needed in the
helper applications area either. The plugins must be working correctly.

I solved another of my problems in the process in that I downloaded the
full set which included Suns Java. Java works fine now.

After installing Netscape, I also noticed that it uses my .mozilla
folder for settings, mail and news - so there's no problem in
maintaining two configurations.

Nev