Hi all,

I am having problems getting images from my usb sandisk cardreader. I
have configured my Kensington usb webcam.....and had some success at
making it work........but what I really want to work is my usb
SanDisk cardreader. I have a hp digital camera with a 64mb sandisk
and would love to be able to download my pictures with the usb
cardreader ........ and not the serial connector from the
camera....(takes forever that way). I have ran :

Configuration>Hardware>UsbView

     and this shows up:
SanDisk USB ImageMate
Manufacturer: SanDisk Corporation
Speed: 12Mb/s (full)
USB Version:  1.00
Device Class: 00(>ifc )
Device Subclass: 00
Device Protocol: 00
Maximum Default Endpoint Size: 64
Number of Configurations: 1
Vendor Id: 0781
Product Id: 0001
Revision Number:  2.00

Config Number: 1
        Number of Interfaces: 1
        Attributes: 80
        MaxPower Needed: 100mA

        Interface Number: 0
                Name: usb-storage
                Alternate Number: 0
                Class: ff(vend.)
                Sub Class: 0
                Protocol: 0
                Number of Endpoints: 3

                        Endpoint Address: 01
                        Direction: out
                        Attribute: 2
                        Type: Bulk
                        Max Packet Size: 64
                        Interval:   0ms

                        Endpoint Address: 82
                        Direction: in
                        Attribute: 2
                        Type: Bulk
                        Max Packet Size: 64
                        Interval:   0ms

                        Endpoint Address: 83
                        Direction: in
                        Attribute: 3
                        Type: Int.
                        Max Packet Size: 2
                        Interval: 255ms

Any ideas how I can access the sandisk? Hopefully as if it was just
another drive?

TIA
--
Dave Crouse