Layne -

I went directly to killertux and found it under recent reviews.

http://www.killertux.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=14

You had "Review&file" - SB Reviews&file....

Ed

At 02:59 PM Sunday, 12/23/2001, you wrote -=>
>Ed,
>
>That should be the correct link.
>
>Since you've been so kind to reply, go to http://www.killertux.com
>directly - click on the link - because it looks right to me. And I was
>able to follow the link in the reply email from newbie.
>
>Curious. Any else see where I've made a mistake on the link?
>
>Warm Regards,
>Layne
>
>On Sun, 2001-12-23 at 14:47, Ed Tharp wrote:
> > no better
> >

> > On Sunday 23 December 2001 14:39, you wrote:
> > > Oops, bad link !
> > >

> http://www.killertux.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Review&file=index&;
> > >

> http://www.killertux.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&reg
> > >=showcontent&id=14
> > >

> > > The original link will not work because the 's' is missing in the word
> > > Reviews.
> > >
> > > Sorry -
> > >
> > > Evolution version isn't cutting and pasting from Konqueror or Mozilla -
> > > so I typed this out ...

> > ------------=_1009136692-11608-1247
> > Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

>Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

Ed Kasky
Los Angeles, CA
Experience is knowing a lot of things you shouldn't do.