Of course, here are a few more things available for you newbie people:

http://webspinners.uwf.org/~mviron/faqs/linux.php (Q and A that I've posted
from my posts to the newbie and expert lists).

http://webspinners.uwf.org/~mviron/faqs/redhat.php (another Q and A, old
posts that I made to the redhat lists quite a while back).

http://findaschool.org/~mviron/mdk72/ (rpms / srpms for 7.2 from old cooker
srpms)
For these, I since started using 8.1 srpms--have around 100 - 150 that I've
checked so far.

Michael

--
Michael Viron