do you run some sort of "disk compression" ? I remember that drivespace or
something like that, as well as "stacker" created a hidden drive for the
compression info,

as to why window$ can not (should not?) see the contents of the drive and
linux can? Linux works right, M$ winders works the way M$ wants. just my
opinion.

 and no, I can not see why _you_ dual boot, ( I do know why _I_ dual boot,
and I probly even got you beat for "perverse" hard drive and cdrom arangement
and excuses... but let's not go there) since the url would only come up if I
was a registered user of mandrake-expert, I believe.