Hi,
Before, I setup Samba for my local intranet. At that time, I setup at
workgroup mode an now I want to setup at DOMAIN mode. It mean everyone
on my local network (using Windows) MUST log on to this server. I don't
know where do I start (I never try this before). Do I have to setup my
Linux SERVER act like DOMAIN controller first? How do I write down on
smb.cfg file(global declaration)? Or if you can please send me a sample
of smb.cfg file.
Thank you
Tuan
Ps. I know how to setup windows clients access to domain.