Hi Joe (???),

Here's an article that's in response to those claims made by Anti-Virus
companies.

http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/anti-virus.html

Keep reading and learning about linux and you'll start to understand why
it is so much more secure than Winders.

/curtis  ><>

Current Linux kernel 2.4.13-12mdk uptime: 1 day 7 hours 49 minutes.