On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 07:17:12 -0800
Grant Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:

> Well you know why Moses spent 40 years wandering through the desert?
>

> Even back them men wouldnt stop and ask for directions.

well...I'm speachless. I can't believe some of the other guys on this list don't
actually know the answer to this question. I've known the answer to this question for
quite a long time.

the reason guys don't ask for directions is because it's in our genes to "hunt" and
"gather". it's the thrill of the hunt, for cryin out loud. womenfolk just took
advantage of this knowledge early on one day when one of their husbands "appeared" to
not know where he was going when actually all he was doing was just enjoying the
"hunt!"

--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  8:05pm  up 10 days, 11:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.44, 0.62, 0.44